Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Ahoy, It's a Boy Baby Shower

Hello, Friends! I'm so excited to finally share some pictures from a baby shower my co-workers and I threw last summer for our dear friend Wendy.

She was one of the cutest expecting mothers I've ever seen! It was so fun to surprise her and it gave me a good excuse to design a new baby shower set for my shop.


I thought we were pretty awesome with our pool-side lunch and fancy cake. Well, until Lydia from Sculpted Sweets shared images of what she did with the party set.


Wow! This woman is amazing! She has far more patience and party-planning skills than I can ever hope to possess. Go check out her website or facebook page if you can handle staring at delectable desserts you can't eat. :)


You can find these "Ahoy! It's a Boy" baby shower printables in my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay, You Made a Comment!